Friday, November 12, 2010

Yee Haw!!!!!


I LOVE Greeting Farm Stamps. I made this Thank You card using Cheeky Shooter, and I think she is just adorable!!!!I used my Tim Holtz Grunge paper stack for the design papers for this card. When I first got this paper, I thought it was a bit TOO Grunge for my style. But, now I find myself using it more and more, and every time I do, I LOVE it more and more.
I inked the edges with Antique Linen Distress ink to match the design paper and added a sage green ribbon to tie the colors together.
I used copics on this cutie pie:
Skin - E000, E00, R20, R27
Hair - E53, E51, Y20, YR20, Y11
Hat - E55, E57, E59
Clothes - E43, E42, E41, BG93, Y15, E33, E35, E37
Gun - C1, C3, C,5, C7
I used the layout from this weeks Mystery Case on Club Anya. I LOVED this layout. My layers got a bit covered from the flowers that I added to the corner, but it just wouldn't be one of my cards without some flowers in a corner!!!! The flowers I used were prima which I glimmer misted in sage and Chocolate covered Cherries glimmer mist. I also added some gold pearls and white pearls as accents.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Club Anya - Mystery Monday (Casing Peggy)
7 Kids College Fund - Give Thanks
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Love your western card!! The paper choice and your distress inked edges are wonderful! Thanks for playing along at 7 kids!

    Lisa (from Wild West Colorado!!)

    ReplyDelete