Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Unwrapped Tilda Birthday card

Here is a birthday card I made using Unwrapped Tilda. Although this is a Christmas Magnolia Stamp, it can be used for many occasions that include presents, as she is so stinkin cute!!!!!
I used Kraft Cardstock as my base, and Webster's Pages, Life's Portrait, cardstock as my patterned paper. I love this paper. It gives such a Shabby Chic look, and I love that vintage feel. The challenge this week at Simon Says Stamp and Show was Shabby, and I think this paper is PERFECT!!!
I added roses from http://www.iamroses.com to this card as my embellishment. I just LOVE them, they are so pretty. I glimmer misted the pink ones with Vintage Pink, and the cream ones with Wheatfields to give them that added zip! I also added lots of vintage lace and a cream colored ribbon to give that shabby chic look.
I colored Tilda with copics -
Skin - E000, E00, R20
Hair - C3, C5, C7, C9
Dress - YG91, YG95
Package and tag - E33, E57, RV11, RV13, E40, E42
Socks and Bow - RV00, RV02
I hope you enjoyed this card, I loved making it!
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp and Show - Show something Shabby
A spoon Full of Sugar - Relish to Embellish

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card.....
    Love your coloring and the colors you have used.. :-)

    Hugs, Gro

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a cutie!! Great colours. LOve it.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi.
    Beautiful Card.
    Thank you for joining sketchy colors challenge this week.
    Hugs, Kaia

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card, becca. It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. O wow beautiful... those flowers and lace are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful! Thank you for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you colored Tilda! It's a cute image too. The layout looks great as well :)

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card!! ♥

    Thanks for joining us this week at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge blog. ^_^

    Hugs,
    ⓂⒶⓃⓊⒺⓁⒶ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, so sweet. Wonderful layering and the flowers and lace are perfect for a shabby challenge!So happy you could join in the shabby fun with Simon Says Stamp and Show this week!

    ReplyDelete