Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Greeting Farm Wednesday

Here is my card for this weeks Saturday Sketch over at the Greeting Farm Website. I used Wednesday, isnt she so adorable?
I chose to stick with the black and purple color scheme, and I think it turned out pretty good.
I colored Wednesday with copics -
Skin - E000, E00, R20
Hair - E53, E55, E57, E59
Skirt and Shoes - C1, C3, C5, C7, C9
Sweater - BV00, BV01, BV02
I kept this card very simple, as I wanted to be able to see the sketch, as I just loved the layout.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Club Anya - Saturday Sketch
Totally Papercrafts - Purple and Black

2 comments:

  1. WOW ~ I can't believe you have no comments on this stunning card. Love it...doesnt she look grumpy though...a bit like one of my Daughters at the moment. LOL. Thank you so much for joining us at TPC. Hugs Tammy...and...good luck. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab... your colouring is perfect. This is definitely a card for a teenager - I remember that look well!
    Thanks for joining our Black and Purple challenge at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete