Sunday, November 14, 2010

Teddy Bear Christmas


I made this card today using this cute Lili of the Valley image. I love this little bear, and think he is just adorable. I made this card for my hubby for Christmas. I thought it was perfect to make for a guy, as the image is adorable, but not super girlie. I kept the embellishments to a minimum since it is for hubby, he would not appreciate a bunch of flowers!
I made this into an easel card, which is my first of this kind. It is actually pretty easy, so I think I will be making quite a few more of these little treasures! I used the Graphic 45 Christmas Past Deluxe paperpack. I love these design papers, the patterns are so delish! I added some chipboard stickers from K&Company's new Christmas line to the card. The tag is also from that collection, which I tied a green poka-dot ribbon through. I think it looks so cute as an added embellishment.
I colored this little cutie with copics
fur - E33, E25, E57, E55
Present, Star and Ornaments - Y11, Y13, Y15, R25, R27, G24, G21
Garland - G20, G21, G24, G14, W5, W3
I also added stickles to the garland, ornaments, star, and present to give it some extra sparkle!!!
I tied a gold bow using my new Bow Easy. That thing is going to become my new BEST FREIND, I LOVE it. It was so easy to make a perfect bow! If you dont have one these little beauties, I HIGHLY suggest them! I also added a key hole charm to dangle from the bow. I thought that was the perfect charm for the sentiment and idea of this card.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Lili of the Valley - Anything Goes
Totally Gorjuss - Traditional Christmas Colors
Stampavie and More - Use a Tag
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Simon Says - Prince Charming
Delightful Sketches - Glitter it up
My Sheri Crafts - Teddy Bears
ABC Challenge - H is for Holiday

14 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Becca - love the cute LOTV image and great details, cute charm.

    Thanks so much for joining us in the Simon Says Stamp challenge.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card i think this image is so cute i have just order it thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
    Hugs Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOOOOW! What a fantastic card, I'm speakless... And the image is so very cute!

    Thanks for joining us this week at SAM.

    Hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, a really cute card!

    Thx for joining us at Totally Gorjuss! Hope you can share more inspiration at our next challenge!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable. I love your layers and the wonderful papers. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwww...love all the detail on this card...the stamp is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally cute, like the classic Christmas colours. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! There's so much to take in on this card! Beautiful colors of paper and a great image! Thanks for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is just fabulous. I love the stamp that you chose. LOTV are some of my favorite stamps. You colored it beautifully and really rocked the sketch challenge too. Thanks so much for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog. Your charm is so cute.
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really pretty. I love these LOTV images. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  11. sooo cute. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing along on Delightful Challenges! Huggles, Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awe this easel card is just absolutely gorgeous Becca, love your colouring, papers and fabulous image. Sooo cute!
    Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley, good luck in the DT´s individual candy and the Fabulous Grand Prize.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute! Your hubby will love this!

    ReplyDelete