Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Snowy Bear

For this card I used a Lily of the Valley image I received from a friend. I love these stamps, and REALL need to order me some from their shop.
I chose to use these brown toned Christmas Papers, as I love the color combos with this little bear image. I think it turned out so cute. Sorry for the muted colors, in person, it is so deep and rich and color. I asked Santa for one of those picture tent thingies so that I can take better pics of my work, I am hoping I get it for Christmas. So, sorry about the poor picture quality.
I colored this cutie with copics-
Fur - E51, E33, E35, E57, E59
Scarf and hat - BG000, BG00, BG01, BG02
Shadow and snow - B0000

I added white Sparkly Fluff to the ground and snow flakes to give them some dimension and make it look like actual snow. It is so beautiful in real life, very sparkly!!!!
I added some prima flowers that I glimmer misted in Patina and Creme de Cocoa to match the color scheme. I then added a simple brown silk ribbon and tied the bow with my Bow Easy. I also added some brown and white pearls to finish off the card.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Lili of the valley - Bev's sketch
Anything Goes - Animals
Simon Says Challenge - Let it Snow
ABC Challenge - I is for Ice and Snow

5 comments:

  1. Very very nice card BEcca!! Love it!! Greetz, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Becca! So loving all the details from the pearls to the bow to the flowers and the sparkly fluff. Beautiful colouring of the teddy too. Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a wonderful card, love the colours and that LOTV Bear. Thanks so much for joining us at ABC this time.
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Becca, WOW, you can soo color fur. Great job on the bear. Love it. Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is super cute! Wonderful colouring and details! Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week!

    ReplyDelete