Saturday, November 27, 2010

A golden Tilda

Here is my newest card, I used a new image I received, Angel Tilda. I just love her, and may have to add this new one to my ever-growing wish list.
I used my Graphic 45 Christmas Past papers for the design papers. I wanted to stick with a gold theme, and these papers were perfect! I did not have a gold ribbon, so I took a cream silk ribbon and sprayed it with my gold glimmer mist. It turned out perfect. I also used my gold glimmer mist to color the flowers.
I colored tilda with copics -
Skin - E000, E00, R20
Hair - E51, E55, E57, E59
Dress - Y20, Y23
Wings - Y11, Y13, Y15
I added stickles to her halo, dress, and wings for added sparkle and shine! I inked the oval that Tilda is sitting on with Antique Linen Distress ink to match the colors of the card.
I cut the sentiment out from the design paper. I thought the angels and sentiment went perfect with this card and image.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Totally Tilda - Glitz and Gold
7 Kids College fund - Non-Traditional Christmas colors
magnolia Stamp Lovers - Punch it up
papertake weekly - cut it out
ABC Christmas Challenge - X is for xmas
Carisma Cardz - One for the girlz
Create 4 fun - Sketch
Totally Papercrafts - Untraditional Christmas colors
Fussy and Fancy Friday - Christmas With no Red or Green
All That Scraps - Magnolia Christmas


  1. Hi Becca - beautiful card - but then I love all your cards!! Love your sentiment and your angelic Tilda - perfect!!! thanks for sharing it with us at Totally Tilda - xx fellow teamie Lynne xx

  2. Hi BEcca, what a lovely card!! I think I will attempt to make one for this challenge too!! Love all that gold!! HAve a nice SUnday, FRea

  3. Hi Becca gorgeous Tilda creation stunning image & papers great colour comb thanks for sharing & joining us at Totally Tilda glitz/gold chall.

    smiles Christine & TT DT girlies xx

  4. A stunning card Becca - I love the image and the gold is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week. x

  5. Beautiful - great card love the colours used
    Thanks for joining in at TPC - Sarah x

  6. Absolutely beautiful card Becca I adore your design and that image of Tilda is gorgeous
    Lorraine x

  7. lovely card, your colours go great with your images! thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas challenge this time, Samantha :0)

  8. Beautiful card!! Love the sweet Tilda image and gorgeous design!!

  9. What a fabulous creation!!. Thanks for joining Charisma this week.Good luck.
    xx Vee

  10. Becca, as always, you take my breath away. Thanks for sharing at the MSL challenge. C2

  11. What a gorgeous card. It's definitely 'one for the girls'! Thanks for joining us at charisma cardz challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x