Monday, November 8, 2010

Dalia - The Greeting Farm

I am here to share with you a quick card I made using a Greeting Farm image, Dalia. Isnt she just adorable! I love her!!!!
I used the sketch for this weeks, Saturday Sketch, at Club Anya

I colored this cutie with copics
Hair - Y11, Y23, YR23, E53
Skin - E000, E00, R20, B21
Dress - G20, G21, G24, RV11, RV02, RV31
Flower - R00, R02, Y11, Y13
I made my own flower out of packing paper and my Sizzix Circle die. I glimmer misted the paper circles with Cosmos glimmer mist, and then stamped them with my Tim Holtz French Script stamp and embossing ink. I then used Black Soot Distress Embossing Powder, and heat set. I layered and scrunch them to make them into a flower shape. I love making these flowers. They are so super easy, and look GREAT~

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Club Anya - Saturday Sketch
Simon Says Stamp and Show - Use your fave Tim Holtz stamp
Prairie Fairy Fridays - Make your own Flowers

6 comments:

  1. I love this image!!! Great colors/papers too!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becca, lovely card en colour combinations.
    Greetz, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Becca!-She so beautifully colored, love this image and the flower is awesome!Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Fairy Fun Fridays! xox Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card - I love the colours! Thanks for joining us over at Simon Says Stamp and Show! Katie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a FAB flower Becca...and the card is pretty cute tooo!!

    thanks bunches for playin' along with the Design Teamies and Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just a gorgeous girly card, love it, thanks for joining us at Fairy Fun Fridays!

    ReplyDelete