Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Cheeky Birthday

Here is a card I made using my new Cheeky Beauty stamp from the Greeting farm. Isnt she just the cutest thing ever???!!!!
I used the sketch from this weeks Saturday Sketch over at the Club Anya blog. I just love following the sketches every week, it helps when I have creative block!!! hehehe
For the oval background, which I cut out on my cricut, that she is sitting on, I stamped my Tim Holtz French Script stamp in the background in Walnut Stain Distress Ink, then I distressed and blended the edges with the same ink. I also stamped the sentiment with Walnut Stain, and distressed the edges of the sentiment with Walnut Stain Distress ink.
I added stickles to her tiara, dress hem, and shoes for added pop.
I colored this cutie with copics -
Skin - E000, E00, R20
Hair - Y11, Y23, YR23, E53
Dress - RV00, RV02, RV13, G24
Tights - RV02, G20
Shoes - RV00, RV02
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Club Anya - Saturday Sketch
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Cut it out


3 comments:

  1. Hi Becca, love that sassy little stamp en I think your card turned out great!! HUgs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous I love both the design and that image.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is your card????? VERY VERY CUTE~~

    thanks bunches for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge blog and the Design Teamies!!!

    ReplyDelete