Thursday, November 4, 2010

Greeting Farm Get Well

Here is a card I made using the Greeting farm image, DeeDee. Isnt she so cute!!!! I just LOVE her.
made this into a Get Well card, as I just loved the color combo and thought it was so bright and cheery. I followed the sketch, Jen's sturday Sketch, on ClubAnya. I thought it turned out so super cute!
I LOVE the pink and brown combo, gives it such a warm and cozy feel. This is one of my fave color combos, and this paper worked out perfect!!
I used copics to color DeeDee
Skin - E000, E00, R20
Hair - Y11, Y20, YR23, E53, E55
Shirt and Bows - RV00, RV02, RV13
Shorts and Boots - E33, E35, E51, E53
The patterned paper is so pretty, I did not have to do much. There is glitter in the design of the paper, so pretty!!!! I added some stickles to the border at the border to give it even more sparkle and shine.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Club Anya - sketch
My Sheri Crafts - Get Well Soon
Bizzy Bec's - Cute & Sweet

5 comments:

  1. SO SO CUTE! Very nice coloring! Thanks for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cuter, cutest!! Love the browns and pinks together. Frea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image and color combo!! Great job on the challenge! Thanks for joining us at Copic Creations!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fabulous papers and colours. Cute image and great colouring.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Copic Creations.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete