Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Greeting Farm Blog Hop


I am so excited to be a part of the Greeting Farm Blog Hop. Here are my creations for the hop. I LOVED working with my Greeting farm images, and these cards were so much fun to make for the special hop. I hope you enjoy them.

Here is my card for the "Holiday Treats" Category. I chose to use my Just for You stamp set, and color her up in Traditional Christmas colors. I just LOVE how she turned out.
I followed the sketch from this weeks Saturday Sketch at Club Anya for this card. I just loved the sketch so much, I wanted to showcase it here.



And, Here is my card for the "Santa Baby" category. I LOVE this Cheeky Xmas girl, she is just adorable. I had to color her up in soft pinks to use with this yummy colorful Christmas paper.
I added lots of sickles to the"fur" of her outfit to give it that added sparkle and shimmer. I love this color combo, and love how this card turned out.

Thanks so much for stopping by to check out my creations for the blog hop. I cant wait to see all the creations from everyone, and to see all the new stamps for the December release! HOW FUN!!!!!! Check back at The Greeting Farm for your next stop on the hippity hop!!! Enjoy.

43 comments:

  1. These are very fun Becca! We're glad you could join us on the hop too!

    <3 Jenn
    TGF CCDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh these are so cute! Fab designs and dp
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becca! you did such a great job! Glad to see you on here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becca both your cards are ADORABLE!!
    Thanks so much for hoppin into the Holidays with us!
    Kristy xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous idea to use that Oliver and Amelia set for a holiday card! It's just perfect! LOVE both of your cards. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhhh I Love LOVE LOVE these cards! Fabulous job, and gorgeous coloring!
    xoxo
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are great but I love the Pink in the Santa Baby. Great job on both!

    Smiles!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE THEM.. I SOO love the bright colors for Christmas.. such a great change

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the soft colors!!! So pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! Two beautiful creations! I love the layout for your Amelia card and that cheeky Xmas girl is colored beautifully and great addition of the flowers! Thanks for coming out and hoppin' with us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both of these cards are amazing! Love the soft pink on the second one and the coloring of both cards is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute cards! thank you for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  13. adorable! cheeky xmas looks adorable in pink

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that pink combo... so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful creations!! Love your Santa Baby card!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay cookies. Thanks for sharing your cards with us :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yay! I love it! Great sample! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful cards! I especially love the colour scheme of the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card, I really need to get me that Just 4 you stamp set too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Becca these are stunning!!
    Sammi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your cards...the pink one is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely cards! Now I want those stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous cards!!! I especially love that pink one :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. These are really cute. I just got that first stamp. Love her :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lurve the santa baby creation, just gorg x

    ReplyDelete
  26. wow, great cards!! thanks for joining us at The Greeting Farm :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awww these are just darling! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love your Cheeky card! Gorgeous colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Super sweet cards! I esp love the pink on the Cheeky!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Ohh these are just gorgeous! Love your Sassy Chekky Santa, she is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete