Saturday, October 16, 2010

Tilda in Spring rain card

I know you are probably sick of me for today, but I have been creating away, and I wanted to share one last card with you all before I head off to bed. For this card I used Tilda in Spring Rain, which one of my favorite images. I know I say that about all the Magnolia images, but that is just cause they are so stinkin cute!!!!
Anyway. I am not going to blab on about this one. I used Webster's Pages as my patterned papers and matted them with a vanilla colored cardstock and base. I also used popdots to make Tilda pop a bit off the page.

I used copics to color her:
hair - E53, Y21, Y11
Skin - E000, E00, R20
Umbrella and boots - RV95, RV93, RV91, BG13, C7, C5, C3
Coat - B21, B91, B60

I followed the sketch over at Magnolia Down Under Challenges for the layout of this card. I love how it turned out. I kept it pretty simple, as I really wanted the image to be the focal point. I hope you enjoy this card!

8 comments:

  1. Hoi,

    Je bent de eerste met de inzending, ik wil deze week ook weer mee doen en wou even zeggen hoe mooi je kaart is geworden.

    Groetjes, Danielle NL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, she is soo cute! I love what you have done with the sketch. Beautiful colouring.
    Thanks for playing at MDUC this week,
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful paper and coloring...great job on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, this is so cute! I'm totally in love with colours! Great job!

    Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under Challenges!

    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was the first sketch I've ever done. Thanx sooo much for doing such a beautiful job with it and joining us at MDUC this week
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's gorgeous! beautiful papers and wonderful colours! thanks for joining us at MDUC, hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card! Love the soft colors and totally have to agree with you - this Tilda is soooo cute!

    Thanks for following this week´s sketch at MDUC!

    Hugs,
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete