Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Thank You Autumn Card

I made this card using my new fave Magnolia Stamp, Tilda in Fall Leaves. I LOVE this image, and think it is so stinkin cute. I love how this card came out, and it was such a joy to make.
I used the layout sketch from The sweet Stop for this card. I did flip the sketch a bit, as my image was long and covered the entire oval the other direction. SO, I changed it a bit to fit my image, but otherwise, it is the same skecth.
I added stickles to the leaves to give them some sparkle, shine, and pop. I LOVE how it turned out and added that little pop. The pictures don't show all of the sparkle very well, but this card REALLY shines! It is really pretty. I also added some prima pearls in dark brown to add even more sparkle.
I colored Tilda with my Copics:
Hair - E53, Y21, Y11, YR20
Skin - Eooo, E00, R20
Jeans - B97, B95, B91
Shirt - E33, E31, E35
Leaves - R39, E09, YR03, E33, E35, Y15
I added faux stitching to the outsides of the cardstock for an added embellishment touch. I love how it came out. I used some fall patterned paper from my stash. I do not know the company, as it is from last year, and it was just stuff I had in my stash, but I totally love how it came together. I added some fall leaves and a large rose I glimmer misted in Tattered Leather to match the design colors.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Simon says Stamp - Give thanks
Papertake Weekly - Sparkly and Bright
Totally Gorjuss - Sparkle
All that Scraps - Fall with a Fold


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Becca, so sweet and so many beautiful details to look at.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card Becca! I love this image and all of the colors you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious card - such great details! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow !! this is just gorgeous :-) I love this Tilda and your colouring is perfect ,, all the details ,, the leaves, pearls ,flowers , ribbon ,,, all fabulous !! I LOVE this card :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp and Papertake Weekly Challenges :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely. Tilda looks as if she's having fun! Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! I love this stamp, and your colouring is great :) Thanks for playing with us this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. super, super cute Becca! Adorable Fall Tilda coloring and designing! So glad you linked up to the All That Scraps Magnolia challenge! Thanks for playing!
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete