Saturday, October 30, 2010

GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!

I am so SUPER excited. I have been asked to join the design team at Die Cut Dreams Christmas Blog. I cannot wait to get started, and am so thrilled and honored to be a part of these super talented ladies. This is a year round Christmas blog, with challenges, great prizes, inspiration, etc, to help all crafters get some of those Christmas cards done prior to the rush of December. So, get ready to see me with my santa hat all year round. (Guess I am going to have to stock up on some AWESOME Christmas paper huh?) Well, I cant wait, and I hope that you all will follow me on this Ho, Ho, Ho adventure this year! Check out the DCD Christmas blog and come on and join our weekly challenges.

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas,
Everywhere you go........" (dogs howl into the night) hehehe.

Thank you all for your love and support. Now let's get CRAFTY!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Becca - Mr Blogger has let me in!!! Welcome again - your cards are beautiful!! can't wait to work with you :o) Hugs xx Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Becca!! I knew is was just a matter of time before you would be asked to join a design team with those awesome cards that you have been cranking out!!!

    Can't wait to see all of your new Christmas designs.

    ReplyDelete