Thursday, October 21, 2010

Skater Ian



Two posts in one day!!!! I know, I know. But I wanted to share another card I worked on last night. This card features my newest Greeting Farm Stamp, Skater Ian. I am obsessed with him!!! Isnt he so stinkin cute!!! So, I had to showcase him in this simple card. I LOVE how it turned out. Perfect for any occasion for a boy or guy in your life.
I used copics to color him up.
Hair - E44, E59
Skin - E000, E00
Beanie - G20, G21, G24
Shirt - C3, C5, C7, Y15
Pants - B97, B95, B91
Shoes - E51, E33
Skateboard - E33, E53
I used a sketch on Club Anya Blog for the layout of this card. I just love this sketch so much. I got to use lots of different elements for this card that I do not usually use, and I love the result. CAFS39.jpgI used The Little Yellow Bicycle - Generation Z paper pack (never have used their products before, but LOVE them) that I received from Denice. I also used their coordination stickers as embellishments on this card. I usually don't use stickers at all, actually HATE them, but I LOVE them on this card. They added the perfect embellishment!!!
I used my Tim Holtz Alterations Die - Brackets, for the punched backgound, and love how it turned out. I hope you enjoy this simple card. It was so fun to make, and you gotta love Skater Ian.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Club Anya - Saturday Sketch
Cupcake Crafts Challenge - Boys and Their Toys

3 comments:

  1. Great image for our challenge! I love the colour scheme and papers! Fab card! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake! Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becca, this is a fab male card, love the image and LO. Thanks for playing at Cupcake. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, you did a great job with the image and papers! I'm glad to see you found a good use for them!

    I'm not much of a Tilda fan, but you did a great job on the coloring and cards!

    ReplyDelete