Friday, October 15, 2010

Sophisticated Tilda card

I love this image of Sophisticated Tilda. She looks so lovely, I just had to ink her up. I just Love how this card came out. For the patterned paper, I used Webster's pages, Life's Portrait. Webster's Pages paper is so gorgeous, it is hard to cover any of it up, but I love how the soft colors complimented each other on this card.

I am entering this card into the challenge over at 7 kids college fund. Their challenge this week is flowers and layers. I love this challenge, as it very open to interpretation. I chose to use Sophisticated Tilda for this challenge, as she has a flower on her dress. I then added a TON of flowers to the left hand bottom corner. I layered some of the flowers and also layered all the patterned papers to fulfill the layered requirement. Go check out this challenge, it is GREAT.
This card also falls into the challenge at ABC Challenge, as they are doing F is for..... Flowers. I think this card has a lot of Gorgeous flowers, that I glimmer misted with Vintage pink and Black Gold to match the colors of the patterned paper
I am also entering this card in the challenge at Simon Says Challenge. Their challenge this week is a recipe challenge. The recipe is to use 3 types of embellishments, 2 patterned papers, and 1 image.
I used flowers, lace, and a Tim Holtz Philosophy tag as my 3 embellishments. I used 2 different patterned papers from Webster's pages Life's Journey. And, I used 1 image (Sophisticated Tilda). I love this recipe, and think it turned out to be an amazing card.
Since I used the Tim Holtz Philosophy tag on my card, this qualifies for the challenge over at Delightful Sketches

I used the following copics to color in Sophisticated Tilda:
skin: E000. E00
hair: E59, E57, E53
Dress and shoes: C9, C7, C5, C3
Bow, earrings, lace, and flower: RV14, RV11, G21, G24
Thanks so much for stopping by. Please go check out the challenges and join in the fun.
7 kids college fund - Flowers and Layers
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - 3 embellishments, 2 papers, 1 image
ABC Challenge - F is for....FLOWERS
Delightful Sketches - Metal Mania
Stamping Vacation - A card for someone that needs a Hug

10 comments:

  1. Amazing card! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute. I love the flowers and the Tim Holtz tag. Thanks for playing along with the ABC Flowers challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becca, this card is so lovely! Your designs are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning card Becca :-) I love the Tilda you used and the papers are gorgeous :-) Love the embellies too ,, all perfect :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and so many flowers! ♥ Gorgeous!

    Thanks for joining us at Flowers and Layers challenge this week at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge blog. ^_^

    Hugs,
    ⓂⒶⓃⓊⒺⓁⒶ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Becca,

    surprising colors, great card,

    Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Tilda in vintage style! Very classy! Love how you colored her up! Background paper is just perfect! Flowers are terrific! That black lace is a great touch! Wonderful card!

    Thanks so much for playing along with Stamping Vacation's challenges! This earns you entry in the Nov 1st prize drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty flowers!! I love how you've colored Tilda too!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! So sophisticated! Lovely coloring. Thank you for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! Love your layout and all the gorgeous embellishments.

    Lisa Summerhays
    7 Kids College Fund DT

    ReplyDelete