Friday, October 29, 2010

Greeting Farm Birthday

This is a different type of card for me, and this was my first attempt at making a Step Card, and thought it turned out pretty cute. It was a little intimidating, but the template I used was actually easy to follow, and pretty easy once I got started. I used Miss Anya stamp set from The Greeting Farm for this card. I love the colors and everything about how this card came out.
I glimmer misted some white prima flowers in Cosmos and Sherbert to match the design paper. I then added some pink pearls to finish off the embellishments

I printed out the sentiments on my computer. I used my Nestabilities Labels dies #4 to cut out the sayings. I added stickles to the pink matting cardstock to add some dimension and added sparkle.
I used copics to color the Miss Anya gals.
I used the following colors:
Skin - E000, E00, R20
Hair - E53, E25, E27, E29, Y11, E33, YR20
Clothes - B91, B95, B97, R81, R83, R85
Purse - W1, W3, W5, W7, R85, Y15
Bags - E33, E35, Y15, Y11, R31, R39
Here is what the Step Card looks like from the side.
My finished project came out great. I love the outcome and cant wait to give this to a special friend for her birthday!
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Club Anya - Double Side-Step Card
Papertake weekly - Sparkly and Bright
Simon Says - Punch Em

8 comments:

  1. WOW.. love the colors.. I love the way this all looks together.. Great Job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous stair card! Love the colors and so cool with the two girls on each side!!

    hugs,
    Jorunn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it and all your Miss Anyas! See ya over at the challenge! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your step card is terrific! Thank you for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your step card. The images are colored beautifully. Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts Challenge
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the greeting farm! You did a fabulous job with this too - I love the set up, colors, and embellishments! :)

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card! Love the colors you've used. ♥

    Thanks for joining us this week at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge blog. ^_^

    Hugs,
    ⓂⒶⓃⓊⒺⓁⒶ

    ReplyDelete