Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Recipe card holder


Hey there, I promise, this is my last post of the night. I wanted to show you this cute little envelope pocket holder I made. I made this for the challenge over at Magnolia-licious Highlights which is We're Cookin. You had to add a magnolia image, and a recipe or food element to your card. I made a criss cross card, and added a recipe for Cherry Cream Cheese Pie, YYYUUUUMMMMOOOO, to the inside recipe card.So, I used the new Tilda with Cherries for the image on the outside of my pocket. This is a criss-cross card, which I think looks a bit like an envelope. It worked perfect for this card, as I wanted to be able to slip the recipe inside of the card for safe keeping when not being used. I loved this design paper and how it complimented the kitchen theme. I added some vintage cream colored lace to the edges of the criss cross, which I think look like old school kitchen curtains, maybe its just me :) I then secured the middle with some prima flowers and a vintage pearl brad. I love how it all came together.I colored Tilda with copics -
Skin - E000, E00. R20
Hair - E51, E53, E55, E57
Dress -G24, G21, G20
Hat and Socks - R39, R34, R31
Basket - E51, E33, E35
Cherries - R27
Shoes - W1, W3, W5, W7

I added stickles in Diamond to Tilda's dress adn the cherries for some added sparkle
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Oh Becca, another super fab card! I am lovin' your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becca,
    This card is absolutely beautiful. Looks like it belongs in a high end shop.
    Thanks for sharing
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute, what a great idea (I just might steal it;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Becca, just love this project, it's really pretty. Thanks for playing at Cupcake this week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Becca, my first time on your blog: love your card, I saw it on Magnolia-licious Highlights. I became a follower straight away.
    Greetz, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  6. oih wow this is beautiful!!! What a great job you have done with this!!
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete