Sunday, October 10, 2010

Just Magnolia 2x2 Challenge

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I wanted to post a card I created for a challenge over at Just magnolia They are doing a challenge for 2x2 (two of every item)projects. So, here is my entry.





For this card I used two different Patterned papers, two stamps ("Oops" Tilda and a sentiment stamp, "Thinking of you" ), two white prima flowers, two blue prima flowers, and two stick pins.
I colored Tilda with copics -
face E000, E00, R20,
hair E59, E57, E53
Hat and apron - B99, B97, B91
Dress and socks - R20, R29
Shoes and Spoon - E33, E29, E25

Check out Justmagnolia.blogspot.com to see their challenge, it is a really fun one!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card !!! Love the pretty colors and all your 2's look fabulous!!!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Magnolia!!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete