Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Spooky Tilda


For this card I used Spooky Tilda, Isnt she adorable? For those of you who know me, you know, I am REALLY NOT a Halloween person. So, all these Halloween Challenges really do challenge me. But, I LOVE how this card came out. I used the new Recollections Halloween paper stack, and I love the color combos.
I colored Tilda with copics -
Skin - E000, E00, R20
Hair - Y11, Y23, YR20, E33, E51
Dress - E40, E41, E43, G20, G21, G24
Shoes - W1, W3, W5
Broom - E33, E35, E25, E29
I used the sketch from Just Magnolia, which I totally loved. The layout made for such a pretty card.
I added some Recollections and prima flowers. The prima mini rose were white, and I glimmer misted then in Peach Delight and Raven to match the design paper. I distressed all edges to give an aged/distress look. I printed out the sentiment, "Too cute to spook" on my computer and added some bling to the tag. The BIG orange ribbon just ties the whole card together, dont you think?
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Just Magnolia - Sketch
Anything Goes - Halloween
Totally Tilda - Halloween
Simon Says stamp and Show - Show something Spookay
Sketchy Colors - Black, Orange, Green
Stamping, Scrapping - Ribbon Challenge

19 comments:

  1. What is not to love here?! Oh my gosh....So, so cute!!!Thank you so much for joining us at SSCC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becca.... your coloring looks so great! This cute is so super cute.... so is she heading to my house?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! You did great - I can't believe that you struggle with Halloween cards after seeing this - Great job! Thanks for joining our Ribbon Challenge on Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central! Hugs, Wini

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful design and such lovely colours!!

    Thanks for joining us this week over at Anything Goes. Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Becca and your mini books etc are amazing I have looked back on your blog to the very beginning, you have made some beautiful creations.
    But now you must get out your snow & glitter coz you made the DCD christmas club team darling !!! Congrats
    Email me (kutnkut@tiscali.co.uk) and I'll let you in the DT blog to meet the girls
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delightful, love the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. just love all tildas this is lovely and I love that bow, thanks for joining us at anything goes x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the bow, and you can never go wrong using a Tilda stamp. Thankyou for joining us on the Challenge at Anything goes. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card you have made.
    Thank you for joining Sketchy colors this week.
    Hugs, Kaia

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all the distressing and the sewing. I agree the bow completes the card, thanks for joining the AG challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on making the DCD DT Becca! Beautiful card and wonderfully embellished. Thanks for entering my my blog candy and good luck. Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card. Great colouring. :)
    Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty card, love the image and colouring!

    Thanks for joining us at "Anything Goes"

    Love Kerry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great Halloween card! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this ribbon and the card rocks. Thanks for sharing at the SSCC, please come back soon. C2

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is fabby Fabozzi! Sorry Becca, I just had to do that! heheh This is super terrific! Love all your details!

    xoxox!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card, great flowers and bow, not seen that Tilda before will have to look out for her. Thanks for joining us over at AG. Love Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. A very cute Tilda card - Thank you for joining the team at Simon Says Stamp and Show this week ... we hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow that is gorgeous! flowers and ribbon are marvelous!!
    Thanks for joining us at SSCC!!!
    xxx
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete