Monday, October 25, 2010

Christmas card - Tilda and Presents


Another post for the day. I was busy creating this weekend, so I wanted to share all the things I have been working on. Here is a Christmas card I made using Waiting Tilda and the wrapped Presents from Magnolia. She is so stinkin cute!!!
I use Copics to color her up.
Skin -E000, E00, R20
Hair - E51, E25, E29
Scarf, mittens, socks, bows - R29, R27, R24, E41
Hat, Sweater - E43, E42, E41, E40
Shoes - E44, E41, E40
Presents - R27, G24, G21, G20, E33, E35,
I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday Challenges for the layout of this card. I adjusted a few of the details, but the basic layout is the same. I used popdots to pop tilda up off the page, so it looked like she was sitting on top of the presents. The patterned paper is Graphic 45 - Christmas past Deluxe. I LOVE the colors and design of this paper collection, it is absolutely gorgeous!
I used my new Tim Holtz Sizzix die for the name plate for the sentiment. I cut it out in medium chipboard and then painted it with Tarnished Brass Crackle paint to give it an antique look. I love how it turned out. I then added some prima poinsettia flowers and an ornament felt charm for the finishing touches. I hope you like it.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Fussy and Fancy - Winter Wonderland
Delightful Sketches - Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas

5 comments:

  1. I love the Sizzix die painted! It looks great! Your flowers and coloring on Tilda are wonderful! Well done! Thank you for joining Fussy and Fancy this week! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becca, you did a fab job on this card! Love your choice of paper and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas card and with one of my fave Magnolias. I also wanted to thank you for entering my blog candy. Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Becca! I was just over at Delightful Sketches blog and noticed that you won the Simon Says prize!!! Congrats! Just thought I would let you know so you can head over there and claim your prize! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, great take on the sketch! Love the die cut out for the sentiment! It really looks metal!
    Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!

    Leonie xx

    ReplyDelete