Friday, June 3, 2011

LaLa Land Challenge - Summer

This weeks challenge at LaLa Land Challenges is a summer theme card. I LOVE the bright colors and fun of summer, so I chose to use Beach Marci, and used some of last year's Bo Bunny Summer paper. I love how they go together perfectly!
Isn't Beach Marci adorable??!! This is one of the new LaLa Land images from the Summer release, and I just LOVE her, she is so stinkin cute! All ready to hit the pool or the beach.
I colored Marci with copics.
Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20, R02
Hair - E35, E31, YR20
Hat and Swimsuit - Y15, Y11, Y00, RV23, RV21, RV00
Floatie - B26, B24, B21, YR18, YR15, YG03
I added some Wild Orchid Crafts flowers to the card. I used white 25mm white roses, which I sprayed with Cosmos Glimmer Mist, turquoise cherry blossoms, and yellow 15mm roses. I also used a Doohickey swirl which I cut out with turquoise cardstock. The hot pink ribbon and bow was added around the bellyband, and a hung a small silver seashell charm from the ribbon for the finishing touch.
I finished the inside of the card with more of the patterned paper and another hot pink silk ribbon and bow.
I hope you will hop on over to the LaLa Land Challenge blog and check out what all my other teamies have in store for this summer challenge!
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Stamp Something - Digi Day
Truly Scrumptious - Summer Sparkle

4 comments:

  1. Fun..Fun..Fun!! is what this card says. I love the vibrant colors and the image is just adorable. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very bright & cheerful, gorgeous card.
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely creation! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week! *Vicki* ~ Sr. DT member

    ReplyDelete