Tuesday, June 28, 2011

House of Gilli DT - Ribbon and Bows


This week at House of Gilli the challenge is set as Ribbon and Bows. How easy is that??!!! I add bows to all my cards usually anyway, so this was a super easy challenge for me. You still have a few days to enter, so I hope you will pull out those Gilli stamps and start creating with us!!
I have used some Prima Annalee papers and paired them up with Jeans Gilli. I think she is my favorite Gilli stamp. I just love how cool she looks, like she is just hanging out, ready for any occasion.
I colored Jeans Gilli with copics
Skin - E21, E00, E000, E0000, R20
Hair - E25, E31, E50
Shirt - R02, R08, R00, R000
Pants - E42, E40
Shoes - G40, G21, E40, E43, E41
Here is the artsy view of my card. The patterned paper is so pretty, I did not want to cover any of it up, so I kept the card pretty simple with embellishments. I added a pink prima flower and a butterfly, that is all!
I hope that you will break out those Gilli stamps and join us for our ribbon and bows challenge at House of Gilli. I cant wait to see what you create!
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Wow absolutely beautiful card!!!! Lovely image and coloring!!!! Excellent work!!!!

    ReplyDelete