Sunday, June 12, 2011

Addicted to Stamps - Summertime

We have another challenge for you at Addicted to Stamps. This time the challenge theme is Summer Time. I love using summery colors, so bright and sunny, just brings a smile to your face.
I used K&Company Sweet Nectar paper pad for this card. I love the bright colors and patterns of this paper. I paired them up with this Sarah Kay image, Rosalie's Bicycle. Isnt it just adorable??!!! I love this image, reminds me of being a kid and riding my bike all summer. My boys are like that too, they LOVE riding their bikes and playing outside in the summer sun!
I colored this image with copics:
Skin - E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair - E27, E25, E53
Shirt - RV13, RV10, RV00
Pants - B97, B95, B91, B99
Hat - E43, E41, E40, RV10, RV00, RV13
Shoes - C1, C0, R27, R24
Bike - R29, R27, R24, R22, C5, C3, C1, C0
Baskets - E35, E33, E50
Dog - C3, C1, C0
I added lots of Wild ORchid flowers and the sentiment is from my Lili of the Valley Dreamy Days stamp set. I used green 25mm roses, pink cherry blossoms, and white 125mm roses. I punched the leaves from my Martha Stewart Fond punch.
I hope you will join us at addicted to stamps this week for our Summer challenge. I cant wait to see what you create.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
7 Kids College Fund - Felling Hot, hot, hot
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Here Comes Summer
Totally Papercrafts - Summer
Stamp Something - Something punched

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful summery card, gorgeous colours and love the image.
    hugs
    Elly P
    x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card you made Becca! I love the bright summer colours and lovey image!
    hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  3. A real stunning card Becca, love this one very much so summery.
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS card! Love this image, and you certainly achieved the effect you were going for - it made me feel better just looking at it. Only trouble is ............. I made the mistake of looking out the window again - rainy and grey - how depressing. Maybe you'd better send this card to me???

    Hugs

    Judi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Becca, how did I miss this, what a bright fanastic card, I love the hot pink and lime, just gorgeous, thanks so much for joining the fairies at Prairie Fairy Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Becca, What a totally sweet card. The colors are super. Thanks for playing with us at Prairie Fairy Fridays

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really gorgeous. Love your colour combo and what a fabulous bow! Wish I could tie them like that.
    Thanks for joining our 'summer' challenge at Totally Papercrafts.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete