Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Creeper Piper

Introducing...... "Creeper Piper"
Creeper Piper will release on Friday, July 1st along with the other AMAZING releases at 12:01 am CST during our DT blog hop. Dont you just LOVE her??!!! She is just so sassy, love her! She might be favorite image of this release, her attitude just makes me smile! LOL
I used Prima Moulin Rouge papers for this card, they are so dark yet vibrant, I thought they matched Sassy Piper very well. I also used some cream silk ribbon and bow, and added a purple button to the center of the bow with a pearl in the middle to set it off. The swirl behind the image panel is a Doohickey die. I edged everything with Vintage Photo distress ink.
I colored Piper with copics.
Skin - E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair - E31, Y21, Y11
Hat and Shirt - RV95, RV93, RV91, 0
Skirt - B97, B95, B91
Shoes and Scarf - E42, E40, E43
I added some Wild Orchid flowers to the card as well. I used a two-toned Magenta 25mm rose, vintage green cherry blossoms, cream aster daisies, and some Recollections leaves which I sprayed with Olive Vine Glimmer Mist. I added a pearl stick pin which matches the card colors perfectly!!

"That's it for me today, but we sure do hope you'll stop by the TGF Blog tomorrow, beginning at 12:01 am CST for our "BLUSHIN' into SUMMERTIME" DT Blog Hop/Release Party. The ENTIRE JULY RELEASE will be up for grabs (and this is One HUGE release!) as well as some prizes and SUR-prises going on around our Facebook page, etc.... we definitely don't want you to miss a single minute of the FUN that we have in store for you, so we can't wait for you to join us then! Don't forget to stop by the Farm Fresh Challenge Blogtomorrow for another awesome "Throwback Challenge" too! As new meets old, there is a TON going on this month on the Farm...thanks for being a part of it and ENJOY the HOT new releases tomorrow...all SIX of them!!!!

15 comments:

  1. I think Piper is my fave of this release too... so much attitude! Fabulous card showcasing this cutie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piper is so cool. I love her. So many great images being released this coming month. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Piper! She is totally one of Delanie's classmates! Fantastic job as always Becca!!! <3 it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and I just ADORE Piper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute, love how you colored her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Creeper Piper! Your colors are amazing and the card is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo you made the Creepy look so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goodness Becca I just love this. The colors are fantastic and the embellishments are perfect... really wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I love how you made this Creeper look SOOO sweet! Now that is talent. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! The Moulin Rouge papers are sumptuous! The colors are just perfect. I love all the different accents you used. All in all it's perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow she may be creepy but she sure is beautiful!!!!! Fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I never thought gorgouse would be the word to describe a card with a creeper but now it does!!! Your card is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your card making style and how you make your cards so beautiful. Truly a great inspiration. Have your cards been in Magnolia Ink?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love the Moulin Rouge line!! It looks great with the beautiful flowers and ribbon you used.
    Jess M:)
    Ps. Of course, beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Piper is definately one of my fav Creepers!

    Fab job as always Becca! Love the colors you used...perfectly mauve!

    ReplyDelete