Wednesday, May 25, 2011

LaLa Land Summer Release Blog Hop

This card won Top 5 at Stamp Something!!!

La-La Land is gearing up for summer with new Design Team Members (me included!) and some fun new stamps! We're hopping around today so you can see some amazing creations by the new team featuring these fabulous new stamps, and we hope you'll join along.
I am the first stop on the hop, so If you didn't just arrive from the LaLa Land Crafts blog, then be sure to head on back there for the full details. You'll want to leave a comment on every blog you visit along the way to be eligible to win one each of the 6 new stamps in the Summertime collection. That's three new Marci stamps and three new Luka stamps!!
OMG, someone pinch me! I am SOOO excited to have been asked to join the LaLa Land team and the Summer Release Blog Hop today!!! I hope you enjoy this hop and all the creations along the way.
I chose Marci with Flower to work with for my card today. Isn't she just a doll??!!!! I made a circle easel card (my first one of this type, and I think I LOVE it!) to showcase Marci. I cut the Kraft base and design paper out on my cricut, and it was super easy to put together from there! I used Basic Grey Sultry design paper. I love the colors, so bright and warm for spring/summer cards. I scrunched up some white lace around the back of the top and bottom panels to give the card a super girlie feel!
I wanted it to look like Marci was working out in her garden, so I used my Doohickey Heart Fence die to cut the picket fence out of Kraft. Then I added lots of Wild Orchid Flowers. I used hot pink, green, and two-toned light pink 25mm roses, pink and yellow gypsophila stems, hot pink cherry blossom, and yellow and pink 15mm roses. Doesn't Marci have the most colorful, bright, gorgeous garden???!!!
I colored Marci with copics
Skin - E000, E00, R20, E11, R02
Hair - E57, E53, E50
Shirt - R85, R83, R81, RV10
Pants - E43, E42, E41, E40, E44, R85
Shoe s- R85, R83, R81, RV10, W1, W3, W5
Flower Pot - W5, W3, W1, W00, E33, E35, G24, G20, YG03, Y15, Y11
I added a pink and white gingham ribbon and bow to both, top and bottom, panels. Then added more 15mm roses to the bottom panel as the anchor for the card to stand up on.
I am just thrilled and so honored that LaLa Land has asked me to join their team, and hope you are enjoying the hop and newly released images. Your next stop on the hop is Ching, where I know there is something amazing in store for you. Remember to comment on each blog along the hop in order to be entered to win the entire Summer release! Believe me, these images are adorable, you do not want to miss out!!!
I am entering this card into the following challenges
Anything Goes - BINGO (Lace, Flowers, Punches)
Pixie Cottage - Here comes the sun
Paper Sundaes - Pop it Up
Totally papercrafts - Dont be square
Prairie Fairy Fridays - More than One Fold
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes
Stamp Something - Something with Beachy colors
Truly scrumptious - Anything Goes

50 comments:

  1. oh i love the round easel and the little image is gorgeous
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card and the image is great, I love the colours and the lace just sets it off it looks perfect.
    Sheilagh x :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!! I actually want to get that stamp and I have all the copics that you mentioned and thank you for putting the numbers up. Can't wait to keep checking your new posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooohhh your card is beautifull Becca!!! Congratulations on your new dt job!!! Good luck with it!

    gr. arjette.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooo very cute. Great job. I love how you did the fence.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is very adorable. Love the coloring of this new image! I just made a circle easel card myself last weekend. They are so cute! TFS!
    ~Heidi Brawley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, I love these stamps!!! This is the first time I've seen them. So cute! And your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is precious! Beautiful card! Congrats on joining the DT at Lala Land Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just the sweetest card! Love the shape of it and the gorgeous lace.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This image is adorable and I love your card. It shouts spring is here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Becca Marci is gorgeous and I love your easle.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable!!! Congrats on making the design team. And thank you SO much for saying what color of copics you used - I really, really appreciate that!

    ReplyDelete
  13. awww becca its adorable so pretty and massive congrats on your new dt well done so very well deserved x
    hugs sara x x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! My oh My you card is absolutely gorgeous. So Cute.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a card that I wouldn't want to give away but keep for myself! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Becca, this card is just gorgeous! And how sweeeeet is your little Marci! TFS.♡

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute card, and layout is gorgeous.

    hugs
    Elly P
    x x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card. Love this new Marci. A must for my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card Becca! Love your detail work. Dawn♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card! Love the garden scene! TFS! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh sweetie your card is so very beautiful!

    Gorgeous colours and details!

    Biggest of hugs love Pops x xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. GORGEOUS card. You do very beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my a circle easel card, wow it is a perfect fit for this cute pie! Becca your coloring is gorgeous as always, I love every detail!

    Hugs,
    Candi

    ReplyDelete
  24. hi becca im back again !! come to have another peak at your delish card !! basically i love the shape i love the lace i love the papers i love the image and i love your colouring !!!lol thanks for joining us at paper sundaes this week
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete
  25. So beautiful Becca, love all the details. Love the lace. Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  26. What an adorable card!!! she is super cute and she goes perfect on your card!!! Love all of the elements you used. :D

    ReplyDelete
  27. Adorable card, love the colors and lace.
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  28. Becca! your card is adorable!!! You've inspired me to try my hand at a circle easel card. Your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I am totaly amazed at this beautiful card. Great job and I would love to own any one of these stamps, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  30. OH My this is the absolute cutest card! Love the round easel and sweet image with all the wonderful embellies! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Pixie Cottage this week.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh how pretty, I love all the flowers and lace! Your image is adorable and your coloring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Gorgeous card Becca! Love the lace around the edges...a fabulous touch!
    Hugs Jeanette xxo

    ReplyDelete
  33. She is the sweetest ever Becca! I love the lace, coloring and all the gorgeous details!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Becca, I love the colours (so bright and cheerful) and of course I LOVE Marci and Luka. My favourite innocent images of all. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Becca, I love this card! Your coloring is amazing. The circle easel is fabulous, the lace is a great touch and the flowers are gorgeous. Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  36. Simply gorgeous! Beautiful coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wow beautiful card and a gorgeous shape.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  38. Congrats on your new DT announcement...it's well deserving on your part! I can't wait to see all the fab creations you use with the LaLa stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi ya
    wow a gorgeous card, awesome colouring, pretty papers & embelies, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  40. This is such a sweet and cute card and it does look as if she is pottering around her tiny garden!!!
    Thanks for joining Anything Goes Bingo Challenge.

    Irene (GD month May)

    ReplyDelete
  41. Oh that's very sweet, I love how you used that lace!
    Thanks for joining The Pixie Cottage.
    Adrina XX

    ReplyDelete
  42. You colored your image beautifully! I love all the flowers and the ribbon is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at FFF, we look forward to seeing your future creations.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Stunning card, I adore that frilly lace boarder. Congratulations on your new DT position, well deserved!

    Thank you for joining in our Bingo Challenge at Anything goes

    Invitation to our Birthday celebrations.
    Tuesday 31st Anything Goes Challenge Blog!
    will be 1 year old and to celebrate we are holding a blog hop with candy and prizes to be won. Hope you can come and join us
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  44. totally adorable dear!!!+
    thanks for sharing at THE PIXIE COTTAGE
    hugs
    Sadia

    ReplyDelete
  45. Round easel is really a cool idea, love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Oh this is too too cute! I love everything about it, the shape, flower, image, everything is adorable and so well made!


    Thanks for joining us at PFD for the "More Than One Fold" challenge and good luck! :D

    Hugz,
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  47. You know I love this Becca!Such great flowers and colors! Beautiful coloring too! Thanks for playing at Fairy Fun Fridays! xox, Trish

    ReplyDelete