Sunday, January 2, 2011

Winter Weather

Here is a card I just finished for the All That Scraps Magnolia Challenge. The challenge is winter where you live. Well, being here in Southern California, we get very windy and VERY rainy winter weather. So, I decided to use this cute Tilda in Windy weather, as this is what I felt like a few days ago with all the storms we had!!!
I used Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses paper pad for this card. I love the soft winter colors of this paper, so pretty and warm.
I added lots of stickles to Tilda's dress, as a girl has gotta have some bling. I colored Tilda with copics.
Skin - E000, E00, R20
Hair - Y11, YR20, E33
Dress, gloves, and umbrella - R81, R83, R85
Shoes and Hat - W1, W3, W5, W7
I added some roses that I glimmer misted in Cherry Limeade, and I added a dark magenta colored ribbon that I tied with my Bow easy
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
All That Scraps - Winter where You Live
Color Create - Pink, Red, and White
Stamp Something - Glitter

10 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card!! I adore this image! HUgd, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the reds on this card, from the flowers to the bow to the delightful dp's and of course Tilda dress. The layout is fabuous!
    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Eye popping card for sure and I do like the paper you have used - everything dances together in the wind!
    Sandy Dehon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card Becca those papers and design look wonderful so does Tilda I love this lots.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Becca I love the sparkle on her dress! Amazing card design! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wowza!!!! THIS IS GORGEOUS!!!! I LOOOOVE it!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Love all the reds. Love Tilda's dress too :o)
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Becca. What a sweet card and love all the details and the beautiful add ons of the stickle :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very sweet! Your flower arrangement is beautiful!
    Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete