Saturday, July 23, 2011

Basic Grey Challenges Design Team - Sketch Challenge

This week at Basic Grey Challenges, we have a fantastic sketch to work with.
Don't you Love it????? Our teamie Heather designed this beauty for you all to play with. Here is my take on the sketch
I used Basic grey Olivia papers to design this card. I just love the soft feminine colors, just gorgeous. I paired that up with Tilda with Ponytail and Bird Background from Magnolia. I love these two images together, so cute!
I colored my image with copics. I used a TON of them on these images and did not write them down this time, sorry.
I finished off the insides of the card with more of the design paper and a pink silk bow. I kept this card very simple as I wanted to the highlight to be the images. I make some small rolled flowers and a punched butterfly as embellishment.

I hope you will join us this week at Basic Grey for our sketch challenge. I cannot wait to see what you create.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Wow Becca - fabulous card, such a gorgeous scene and stunning colouring!! Love all your cards that you've posted recently too but just no time to be able to oomment on them all!! Wonderful every one!! Juliexx