Sunday, July 10, 2011

Addicted to Stamps - Christmas Card

This week at Addicted to Stamps, we are challenging you to get a head start and create a Christmas Card. To be honest, I had a hard time getting motivated to create this card, as it has been 100+ degrees here, SUPER hot, so it was hard for me to get into the christmas spirit and get started on my inspiration piece. However, once I searched through my stamps, and found this cutie Lili of the Valley stamp, All Wrapped Up, I was on a roll!!!
I paired up this adorable Christmas image with Basic Grey Jovial papers and followed along with this week's sketch at LOTV, which made y card completely fall together perfectly! LOVE it!!!!
I colored my image with copics.
Skin - E00, E000, R21
Hair - E44, E43, E51
Dress and Hat - R29, R27, R24, R22, W5
Shoes and Bows - C7, C5, C3, C1, C00
I added some Prima flowers which I painted with Scarlett and Gold Glimmer Mists and placed a gem in the middle. I also used my brand new MY Favorite things mini rolled roses dynamics to die cut the rolled roses from red cardstock. I LOVE that thing, they are super simple and fun to create, and I love the look of them. I then added some Doohickey die leaves cut from green cardstock to the arrangement.
I hope you will get a start on those Christmas cards and join us this week at Addicted to Stamps for our Christmas card challenge. I cant wait to see what you create!!!
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. This is stunning Becca, I love the traditional Christmas feel & that image is adorable (& coloured perfectly!) :)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh Becca, your card is beautifull!!!!

    gr. arjette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Becca, the image is so sweet and your colouring is fab as always
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete