Saturday, July 23, 2011

Basic Grey Challenges Design Team - Sketch Challenge

This week at Basic Grey Challenges, we have a fantastic sketch to work with.
Don't you Love it????? Our teamie Heather designed this beauty for you all to play with. Here is my take on the sketch
I used Basic grey Olivia papers to design this card. I just love the soft feminine colors, just gorgeous. I paired that up with Tilda with Ponytail and Bird Background from Magnolia. I love these two images together, so cute!
I colored my image with copics. I used a TON of them on these images and did not write them down this time, sorry.
I finished off the insides of the card with more of the design paper and a pink silk bow. I kept this card very simple as I wanted to the highlight to be the images. I make some small rolled flowers and a punched butterfly as embellishment.

I hope you will join us this week at Basic Grey for our sketch challenge. I cannot wait to see what you create.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Wow Becca - fabulous card, such a gorgeous scene and stunning colouring!! Love all your cards that you've posted recently too but just no time to be able to oomment on them all!! Wonderful every one!! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete