Saturday, December 11, 2010

DCD Christmas Club - DT - A Christmas Carol

Here is my card for the Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club DT for this week. The challenge this week is a Christmas Carol. I LOVE these Greeting Farm Xmas Sweeties, and think the girl looks like she is singing a carol. SO cute!!!! The sentiment I received from my fellow Design Team member, Lynne. Isnt it amazing!!!!!! I just LOVE the ticket sentiment, and HAD to use it for my card.
I used my K&Company Christmas stack as the patterned paper. I also cut the dark green cardstock strips with my Tim Holtz edge die, and finished them off with a skinny cream colored ribbon.
I colored these cuties with copics -
Skin - E000, E00, R20
Hair - C1, C3, C5, C7, C9
Clothes - R24, R27, R29, G20, G21, G24, Y15

I added Frosted Lace sickles to the fur of the outfits of these cuties. I love the look that it gives them, so festive and dimensional. Amazing!!!!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
A spoon Full of Sugar - Christmas Card
Stamping Scrapping - Winter Wonderland
Stampavie and More - Christmas


6 comments:

  1. So sweet Becca, and congrats I saw you were top 5 at MDU, you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh Becca what a gorgeous card the images are super cute and so love the design.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your twins are sweet and your card is well colored. Thanks for sharing at the Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central. C2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Christmas-card is wonderful!
    An adorable image and beautiful colors.
    Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! Love the ribbon and the coloring! Thanks for entering the Winter Wonderland Challenge over on Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central.
    Hugs, Wini

    ReplyDelete