Monday, August 8, 2011

Lala Land Challenge - Create your own papers

This week at LaLa Land Crafts, we were challenged to create our own papers. This was a really fun challenge for me, as it forced me to think outside the box, and come up with a fun pattern.
I used some distress inks and a Greeting Farm stamp, Blush Heart for the background. I stamped it in Worn Lipstick and Shabby Shutters distress inks randomly all over the paper. I then distressed it further with Antique Linen and Gold Glimmer Mist.
I colored Marci with copics
Skin - E21, E00, E000, R20, R30
Hair - E27, E23, E21
Dress and Shoes - RV14, RV13, RV10, G24, G21, G20
I kept it simple and added a pink silk ribbon, pink rose, and two white roses I sprayed with Key Lime Glimmer Mist to match the paper colors.
I hope you will pop on over to LaLa Land Crafts and see what my other teamies have come up with!
I am entering this card into the following challenges:


2 comments: