Saturday, April 30, 2011

DCD Christmas Club DT - Christmas Angels and Fairies

This week at Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club, we are challenging you to use Christmas Angels or Fairies on your cards. The DT and I got to use these gorgeous fairy images from our teamie, Roberta. Arnt they gorgeous??!!!!
I used Basic Grey Jovial paper stack for this card, and I LOVE those papers. The colors are so pretty and the patterns are just amazing!
I colored up this sweet image with copics
Skin - E000, E00, R20
Hair - E25, E31, E50
Dress - E43, E42, E41, E40
Wings - Y15, Y13, Y11, Y00
Holly - G20, G21, G24, R29, R27, R24, R22

I hope you will join us this week at DCD Christmas Club and get a head start on those Christmas cards using your angels and fairies! Cant wait to see what you create!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Sketch and Stash - Any sketch (I used sketch 57)
Everybody Art - Fairies
Stamp Something - Things with Wings

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous card Becca and I just love your colouring of the image wow so detailed thanks for joining us at Sketch n Stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete