Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Been Busy






I have not posted in a few days, but I have been very busy lately. I created this double page layout for my future sister-in-law for Christmas. I thought since she was marrying my only brother, I would make her special layouts for her engagement, shower, dress, wedding date, etc. So that she can create her own wedding scrapbook. She does not scrap, so I thought the beginning pages were the perfect Christmas gift for her. This is the first one, for their engagement photos. My little (and only) brother is very romantic. He took her out on a gondola ride in the middle of the bay and proposed. Then our family and her family all surprised them after their ride and met them for a wonderfully authentic Italian dinner. It was a perfect way to start their future life together, and I am SO excited for them. I hope that she likes these layouts. Please leave me any comments or suggestions. Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment