Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Tag It, Simon Says Stamp DT

It's that time again, time for another Simon Says Stamp Challenge. This week we are challenging you to create a tag or add a tag to your project. I had so much fun this week, as my teamies and I are showcasing that ever-fantastic, TIM HOLTZ!!!! I loved getting inky this week, as I was so dirty and grungy after creating this tag, it was fantastic.
Ingredients:
Image: Magnolia Tilda with Heart

I colored Tilda with Distress inks. I am not too great at this technique, I really need some more practice. This is the second time I have ever tried, so not too bad for that, but practice is definitely a must.

As always, our lovely Heidi is giving away an amazing prize this week to one lucky winner.

I cant see what tags you will create this week!



8 comments:

  1. totally gorgeous tag Becca :-) so very pretty and I love everything about this ,,, perfect :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic TAG.
    Love the image !

    Hugs
    Domi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her! She looks so cute! I have wanted to color with distress inks myself, but I'm not really sure how to go about it, better go search through Youtube!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful. The colouring the colours every thing.

    Hugs
    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable tag, Becca! I just love this image of Tilda and the embossed background is gorgeous!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is gorgeous Becca, adorable Tilda.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous tag Becca, she's adorable.

    Have a wonderful week!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete