Saturday, February 25, 2012

Guest Designer for Magnolia Down Under

I was so honored and shocked when I asked to join Magnolia Down Under as their guest designer this week. I love this challenge site, and I got to work with my Magnolias, what could be better!!!! The theme this week is a color combo, Pink, Orange, and White. I love this color combo, and chose to color using different colors than I normally use, and I love the outcome.
Ingredients:
Papers - K&Company Sweet Nectar
Images - Magnolia Romantic Window, Tilda with Butterfly dress
Sentiment - Whimsy Stamps
Medium - copic markers
Embellishments - I am Roses flowers, Liquid Pearl
Tools - Magnolia Doohickey Dragonfly die, Doohickey leaf die, Doohickey Old Swedish Lace Border Die

I colored my image with copic markers
Skin - E21, E00, E000, R20, R30
Hair - E25, E31, E50
Dress - YR000, YR00, YR01, YR02, W5
Socks and bricks - W5, W3, W1, W00
Shoes - E43, E42, E40
Flowers - R85, R83, R81, RV10, Y15, Y13
Basket - E31, E33, E35
Grass and Leaves - YG63, YG69, G40, G24, YG25
Window - E44, E43, E42, E41, E40, B0000


Here is a closer view of the sentiment. I love these words from Whimsy Stamps, and this was the perfect sentiment for this card and image.
Here is the artsy view of my card.
Thank you so much to Magnolia Down Under for letting me join you for this challenge as your guest designer. I had such a blast.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Magnolia-licious - Spring time
Crop Stop - Is it Blooming?
TOMIC - Friendship + Doohickey


13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Love the colours and the gorgeous colouring.

    Hugs
    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Becca, so colourful
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Becca, such a beautiful card, your coloring of this cute tilda is awesome. I love those bright and happy colors, those gorgeous flowers are perfect embellies.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning work Becca! Thank you so much for joining us this week, you have outdone your self :) These two stamps look fabulous masked together.
    Have a lovely weekend!
    Hugs Kylie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card... What a lovely masked image, Hugs! Brittany, xoxo
    http://www.mymagnoliacardsbybrittany.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. The colors, image, and flowers are just lovely. Such attention to detail! The colors are striking Thank you for joining us at CropStop Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Becca...it's been a while! Your cards are only getting more and more fantabulous...is that's even possible?!! LOL! Great card, love all the detailing, especially the window...makes me think of spring!
    Take care my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Becca, your card is sooo pretty!! I love the pink and orange together and she looks great outside the window as she walks through her garden (I imagine!) Thanks for joining in with Magnolia-licious and good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oohh - how beautiful card!! Great design with wonderful details :)

    Thank you for playing with us at TOMIC this week :)
    And hope to see you again :)

    Hugs,
    Karita

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow this is so awesome.. i love it
    Thank you for joining us at CropStop Challenge Blog
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply gorgeous card, Becca! Your coloring is amazing. Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Becca :-) I love the image and the papers and your coloring is fab ,, a lovely spring card! :-)
    xx Sue

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the friends sentiment, such a wonderfully pretty card!!! such amazing detail. Thanks for playing with us at CropStop!!

    ReplyDelete