Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Anything Goes - Simon Says Stamp DT

This week at Simon Says Stamp, we have an Anything Goes challenge for you. My teamies and I are showcasing My Mind's Eye this week, and I chose to work with the Fly A Kite papers. I love the bold riche colors of this paper pack.
Ingredients:
Medium - Copic Markers

I colored my image with copics.
Skin - E21, E00, E000, R20, r30
Hair - E25, E31, E50
Dress and Boots- E44, E43, E42, E41, W5
Apron - W5, W3, W1, W00, R29, R27, R24, R22
Mushrooms - YR17, YR15, YR13, YR00, YR04, W5

As usual Heidi will be giving one lucky entrant a $50 voucher to her FANTASTIC Simon Says Stamp Superstore !! For fabulous tutorials, inspiration and candy you should keep an eye on the Simon Says Stamp Blog too


I am entering this card into the following challenges:


8 comments:

  1. Oh what a gorgeous, adorable card and such lovely details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun colors!! Your coloring rocks! And I love the banner up in the corner! Super cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. L?ove those orange colours.

    Hugs
    jaynex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Becca! I just love the orange theme you've got going on in this beautiful layout!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Becca! Aren't mushrooms fun and whimsical? I love the coloring and this card makes me smile! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Becca!
    Your card is adorable. I love the vibrant colors and the design is so lovely. Wonderful coloring.
    hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Becca!
    Your card is adorable. I love the vibrant colors and the design is so lovely. Wonderful coloring.
    hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bright and beautiful colors with the bubbly image. This is one adorable card! :)

    compare electricity providers melbourne

    ReplyDelete