Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Midnight Madness DT- MMSC117

It's that time again, time for another sketch challenge at Midnight Madness. Isnt this sketch amazing??!! Here is my take on the sketch.
This week I got to work with one of our sponsor's images, Annabelle Stamps and I just love it. It reminds of those old war posters, very patriotic!
I used a combo of papers, Basic Grey and K&Company for this card. I kept this card pretty simple, as the image takes center stage for this one!
I colored up this baby with copics.
Skin - E21, E00, E000, R20, R30
Hair - E27, E23, E21, Y23, Y20
Dress and hat - R29, R27, R24, R22, R20, C1, C00
Sailor Suit - C1, C00
Sailor Hat - B97, B95, B91
Here is the artsy view. I added some Prima flowers which I glimmer misted with Candy Apple red and Denim, then added rhinestones to the centers.
I hope you will join us at Midnight Madness this week for our sketch challenge. Cant wait to see what you create.

2 comments:

  1. HI Becca, very cute card, love the colours and papers!! I just finished my Magnolia Treasure Book, do pop on over and chack it out, I'm pretty happy with it (blush), Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! I love that you chose patriotic colors since he's in uniform. Very pretty! Love the coloring on her dress. Great job with the highlights and shading.

    ReplyDelete