Tuesday, August 2, 2011

LaLa Land Challenge - Tearing

This week at LaLa Land Crafts, we were set with the challenge of Tearing. Well, one of my favorite things is distress, so this one was right up my alley. I LOVE the papers I chose, Graphic 45. They are dark, but so much fun to work with. and they went perfect with this adorable new image, Jeanie Marci. I think she is my new fave! Just adorable.
I kept the embellishments kinda simple on this card, but I still really like the way it came out! I used White roses which I sprayed with Black Gold Glimmer Mist, then added mini white roses and a yellow rose to the arrangement.
I colored Marci with copics.
Skin - E21, E00, E000, E0000, R21, R30
Hair - E57, E55, E53
Outfit - Y38, Y35, Y32. C5, C3, C1, C0, R02
Lamp - Y28
Here is the artsy view of my card.
PLease pop over to LaLa Land crafts and see what my other teamies have for you today, and grab some of the new Marci and Luca images, they are adorable!!!
I am entering this card into the following challenges:


2 comments:

  1. Becca..your card is fabulous. Love the colors together and image is colored beautifully as always. Love it!!
    Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is really precious! Love the coloring and beautiful papers! ;)

    ReplyDelete