Thursday, June 2, 2011

House of Gilli DT - Flowers

This week over at House of Gilli, we have a fantastic challenge for you, use FLOWERS! Easy Peasy for me, you all know how I LOVE my flowers!!!! LOL. I used flower paper and, of course, lots of Wild Orchid Flowers, for my card
I used some of the gorgeous K&Company Julienne papers for this card. They are so flowery and just gorgeous, I just had to use them for this theme. I paired them up with Fairy Gilli (one of my faves!). I just love how soft and feminine she is.
I colored Fairy Gilli with copics:
Skin - E000, E00, R20
Hair - E31, YR20, YR21
Dress - B02, B01, B00, B0000 (I added Star Dust stickles to the fur of her dress for added sparkle and shine)
Wings - R02, R01, R00, R0000 (I added Diamond Stickles to her wings for added shimmer)
Here is the artsy view of my card. I used Wild Orchid Crafts flowers as my arrangement. I used pink and blue 25mm roses, two-toned blue/white cherry blossoms, pink 15mm roses, and cream aster daisies. I used my branch Doohickey die to add the branches to the arrangement.
I finished off the inside with more of the gorgeous design paper and a pink silk ribbon.
I hope you will pop over to Stamping Scrapping and pick up some Gilli Stamps of your own, they are so cute and amazingly versatile. Then come on over to House of Gilli and join us for our flower challenge this week. I cant wait to see what you create.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Flower Power
Paper Sundaes - Shabby Chic
Flutter By Wednesdays - Open challenge

3 comments:

  1. This is sooooooo adorable, beautiful paper and image!

    Hug, Irene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. I like the bow on the inside.

    pixiperfectcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What amazing work, love the colours and the gorgeous vintage feel. Thanks for playing at Paper Sundaes. Have a great weekend. x

    ReplyDelete