Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sketchy Times - Simon Says Stamp DT

It's my favorite time of the week again. Time for another challenge at Simon Says Stamp. This week we have this amazing sketch for you all to follow. My teamies and I are also showcasing Martha Stewart products, which I LOVE.
Ingredients:
Paper: Magnolia Sweet rainbow Paper Pack
I colored Tilda with copics
Skin - W3, E21, E00, E000, R20, R30
Hair - E25, E31, E50
Dress - W5, B99, B07, B95, B91, R87, R89, R85, R81, RV10
Shoes - E40, E42, E43, E44
Socks - W3, W1, W00
Teddy bear - E29, E27, E25, E21, E40, E42

As always, our lovely Heidi is giving away an amazing prize this week to one lucky winner.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:



5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Becca :-) Tilda is lovely and the papers and embellies are all so very pretty ,, beautiful :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becca, love your card! This is such a sweet Tilda and I love the papers you used. Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the die-cutting and the color scheme is lovely!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a gorgeous card Becca, love the sweet Tilda and the pretty papers.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Becca!! Just wanted to let you know how beautiful I think your card is. Love that big bow and your coloring of Tilda is amazing!! I wasn't sure I wanted that Tilda but you have convinced me she is a must have!! Just a stunning card!!
    Have a great day!
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete