Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Favorite Tool - Simon Says Stamp DT

It's my favorite time of the week again, time for another challenge at Simon Says Stamp Challenge. This week we are challenging you to use your favorite tool! Easy peasy! I chose to highlight my favorite two tools, the Cuttlebug machine (I use it for EVERYTHING), and my copic airbrush.
Ingredients:
Medium - copic markers
I used copic markers to color my image. I used a ton of colors, and did not write them all down. Sorry girlies!
As always, our lovely Heidi is giving away an amazing prize this week to one lucky winner.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Magnolia Down Under - Easter Inspired
Magnolia-licious - Photo Inspiration
Paper Sundaes - Happy Easter
Copic Oz - Easter
Simply Magnolia - Dies/Punches and Ribbon
Deep Ocean - Masking





13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Becca :-), aww such a cute Tilda with the bunny :-) All the details and embellies are soo pretty :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becca, adorable, adorable, adorable!!! Love it!!!! That little Tilda with the bunny is so cute! And so is that Easter basket!! I need to get some background type Maggies!!!
    Have a wonderful Wednesday!
    Hugs,
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love the brigtness of your cards and this is no exception. Beautiful colours and your colouring as normal looks fantastic.
    Thanks for joining and sharing with us at MDUC this week.
    Hugs from Bron x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your colouring is beautiful Becca and I love all those gorgeous flowers :)

    Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under and have a wonderful Easter!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous Becca, love the sweet Tilda and beautiful colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!! These bright spring colors make me so happy! I love the stamp and the flowers complement the layout so beautifully.

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card, the colors are soft and hints of bright to make it cheery and delightful for Easter celebration. SO beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, i love the details.
    Thanks for playing with us at Simply Magnolia.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Becca, this Easter card is so darling!! I love the scene you created. Your coloring is beautiful! Thank you for joining the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog Inspiration Challenge. Hope you join us on Tuesday for a new color challenge!! Have a wonderful Easter!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab job Becca, love it so much!

    Thanks for sharing your lovely creation with us at Deep ocean Challenge Blog this forthnight.

    Happy Easter!Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing as usual! I love the color combination you used on this card. And of course your coloring is drool worthy to someone like me! LOL!

    Thanks for joining us in our Easter/Religious challenge this week at Paper Sundaes! Good luck!

    ♥ Lisabee PSDT
    My Crafting Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW, your coloring is just amazing. every image is so pretty. I am new to scrapping but learning a ton. I recently did a project to hold my markers. Please visit my blog and follow it, I am now your newest follower. Hugs and God bless!

    ReplyDelete