Thursday, March 15, 2012

A Bit O' Green - Simon Says Stamp DT

It's that time of the week again, time for a new challenge at Simon Says Stamp. This week our challenge is to add a bit o' green to your cards. This week my teamies and I are showcasing Hero Arts products.
Ingredients:
I colored my image with copics.
Vase - G24, G21, G20, RV14, RV13, RV10
Flowers - Y17, Y15, Y13, Y11

As always, our lovely Heidi is giving away an amazing prize this week to one lucky winner.

I hope you will join us for our little bit o'green challenge.

5 comments:

  1. Becca,
    Such a sweet, springlike card!!! I love those crochet flowers? Did you make them? One thing I can't do... knit or crochet...
    Love the card!
    Hugs,
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so gorgeous Becca, love it.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Becca :-) I love the image and the crochet flowers are fab ! did you make them ?? :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Becca, lovely card!! I found out I have next to no green DP! Gotta get myself some! Have a great weekend, hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Becca this is a fab card, love those flowers
    Hugs
    Jacs xx

    ReplyDelete