Wednesday, March 21, 2012

BINGO - Simon Says Stamp DT

It's my favorite time of the week, time for a new challenge at Simon Says stamp. This week our challenge is BINGO! I love the combos that this BINGO board has to offer.
This week my teamies and I are showcasing Magnolia products. My absolute fave, so this was an easy one for me! I chose my BINGO combo, and actually ended up getting BINGO two different ways with my card.
(Charms, Punches, Ribbon / Charms, Pearls, Flowers).

Ingredients:
Sentiment: Magnolia Wishing You
I colored my image with Copic markers:
Skin - E21, E00, E000, R20, R30
Hair - E25, E31, E50
Shirt and Shoes - E44, E43, E42, E41
Pants - V17, V12, V01, V04
Flowers - E11, E13, e15, E17, Y15, Y17, Y11, Y00, G20, YG63, YG65
As always, our lovely Heidi is giving away an amazing prize this week to one lucky winner.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
7 Kids College Fund - Anything Goes
Icopic Weekly - Flowers
Papertake Weekly - BINGO (Ribbon, Free, Punched Shapes)
ABC Dt Challenge - Springtime
Bunny Zoe's - Vintage/Shabby Chic
Simply Magnolia - Anything Goes



17 comments:

  1. Love your gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Becca :-) yeah ,, this challenge was right up your street eh ! :-) Tilda is lovely and the vibrant yellow flowers and all the details are stunning !! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becca, this is the cutest way I've ever seen this image used!!! You did an absolute fabulous job on this!! I love it, it just screams Spring!!!
    Hugs,
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so beautifull Becca !
    Your colouring is wonderfull.

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Another stunning card, Becca! I just love the coloring and flowers together :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card- and oh, so, "Spring-y"! :-) Thanks so much for joining us for the ABC DT challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Becca! This is just gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining us at iCopic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fabulous coloring of your flowers and Tilda. Just beautiful! I saw you on the icopic challenge and had to take a closer look.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful caThank you for playing along on the ABC Challenge blog!!!rd!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! I love your card! Beautiful colored! hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  11. As always- this is gorgeous!
    This is just beautiful. Thanks for joining the ABC DT this month.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a gorgeous card. I love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous hun. As always your creations leave me breathless. Thank you for joining us for this weeks challenge at Simply Magnolia.
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just stunning!!! your placement of the flowers and the grass is just amazing and the colors OMG!!! just devine. Thanks so much for joining us at 7 Kids.

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Darling card!! Love sweet Tilda and your fabulous coloring. Thank you so much for playing along with us at ABC DT Challenge!!
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  16. fantastic design Becca, I love those beautiful spring colours you chose too...thanks for joining in with our Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. All I can is WOW! Amazing!! Thanks so much for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund.
    Hugz
    Kim

    ReplyDelete