Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Throwback Thursday with Cheeky Rockabilly

Hi Gang! It's me, Farmer Becca, here with this week's Throwback Thursday. This week I have chosen my all time favorite line, Cheeky Cherry stamps, and have chosen to showcase Cheeky Rockabilly. I just love how sassy these stamps are, especially this one! Isnt she adorable?!?
I love breaking out older stamps and giving them some new love, as our newest stamps always get our love, but the older ones sometimes get neglected. So, I love this cutie image, and wanted to see how she looked in this ultra-girlie papers and theme. I wanted to keep this card very girlie, so I used some Vintage Flowery paper and added lots of flowers as embellishments. I love making shabby feminine cards, and this image is perfect for that touch of sass!
I hope you will join me this week and dust off some of your older The Greeting Farm images and give them some inky love!

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous- I LOVE how you colored her hair and the soft pink color theme. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becca... I'm your newest follower. I absolutely love all your cards. They are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete