Monday, September 19, 2011

LaLa Land Challenge - Embossing

Its time for another challenge at LaLa Land Crafts, and this week the challenge is embossing. I am really not an embosser, so this challenge is always a hard topic for me. But, I pulled out my embossing folders and got to work with this card.
I used some K&Company papers from their Julienne collection, which I just adore. I used my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing folder for the white panel behind the image, and serves as my embossing for the challenge requirements. The colors are just gorgeous of this paper, and it broke my heart to cover any of it up! I paired them up with Roller Skate Marci, whom is adorable!
I colored Marci up with copics.
Skin - E21, E00, E0000, R20, R30
Hair - E25, E31
Overalls - B99, B97, B95, B91, Y15, Y00
Shirt - W1, W00, Y15
Helmet - Y15, Y13, Y00, RV17, RV13, RV10
Skates - W1, W00, Y15, Rv10
I hope you will pop over to LaLa Land Crafts and check out what my other teamies have created this week, as they have some gorgeous inspiration for you.

2 comments: