Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Simple! - Simon Says Stamp DT

It's my favorite time of week again, time for another challenge at Simon Says Stamp.  This week our challenge is clean and simple.  My teamies and I are showcasing LaLa Land and Lawn Fawn stamps this week.  
Ingredients:
Medium; Copic Markers


Skin - E21, E000, E00
Hair - E25, E31, E30
Coat - C9, C7, C5, C3
Pants - B97, B95, B91
Truck - R29, R27, R25

As always, our lovely Heidi is giving away an amazing prize this week to one lucky winner.
I am entering my card into the following challenges:





6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Becca :-) the image is fabulous and I love all the details ,, awesome !! love the little 'boy' letters what a perfect finishing touch :-)
    Great CAS card ! :-)

    hope all is well sweetie xx
    luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card hun, love your colouring - wow!!!!!
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a wonderful card Becca, fab image too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tooo cute!!! love this little Luka...not to mention you colouring..hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Becca! I love the extra embellishment touches like the film strip ribbon :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card Becca and how you have coloured the gorgeous Luka !

    Hugs,

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete