Thursday, December 15, 2011

Holiday Throwback and Creatalicious

Hi there all. I am here to spread a little holiday cheer today with a card I made using an older Greeting Farm Stamp, Cheeky Xmas. I LOVE this little darling, she is so sassy and cute. This set also features some fantastic sentiments for those holiday cards and projects.
I chose to use some non-traditional Christmas colors in this card, and love how it all looks together. I love this little cutie in her pink Santa suit, and I added lots of Stickles to show off that glittery fur on her outfit.
I colored her with copics
Skin - E21, E00, E000, R20, R30
Hair - E31, YR23, YR20
Clothes - R87, R85, R83, R81, RV10
Fur - Diamond Stickles
I also added lots of I Am Roses flowers to this card for accent. I love them so much.
I used Champagne Pink Curly Rose, Blue Curly Roses, and Burgundy Mini Roses.
I love teh soft colors of this card, so pretty and feminine, yet still festive.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
ICopic Weekly -- Holiday Theme
Paper Sundaes - Anything Christmas

20 comments:

  1. She's just gorgeous, love your coloring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the flowers and how you made the fur sparkly. Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW soooo Beautiful. love your coloring of this Miss Claus too! Love it all!
    HUgs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pink Becca! I just used pink on a xmas card of my own, and I really loved it! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet! love the pretty pinks and great layout! love the sparkles too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your "Cheeky Xmas" card! So cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was by far my favorite on the hop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so sweet - actually she's on my wishlist! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is gorgeous Becca what fab image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Came out really nice, love it! Carol M in TX/carolswingster77@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card with lovely details.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  12. very cute project. TKS for sharing
    marial302003@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome projects...so much detail and texture in all the little embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my...Cheeky is so pretty in pink Becca! Wonderful DP! A perfect combo!
    Happy Holidays!
    :Dx
    Denice

    ReplyDelete