Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Greeting Farm Cards

I have been BUSY making cards this week!!!! I have been having so much fun, and loving every minute. Here is a card I made using a Greeting Farm Image from the Special Autumn set. Isnt she adorable? All ready for the cold winter breeze.
I used my Nesties lables die to cut her out, then I embossed the shape, and then sponge inked it with Pumice Stone Distress ink. I also used my new Tim Holtz Sizzix die, tag and labels, to die cut the sentiment frame out of chipboard. I then painted the frame plate with espresso Shimerz paint to match the coloring of the layout.
I am using the sketch from Club Anya on the Greeting Farm blog for the layout of this card. I just love how simple it is, yet looks amazing!!! Love the clean lines.
I added some skittles, havnt used these on a project in FOREVER, so it was time I bust them out of my stash. I think they gave the card a perfect finishing touch.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Club Anya - sketch 40
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Let's Get Punchy
Simon Says - Punch Um


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card!! Love the colours and the image is soooooooooooo cute :)

    Happy Halloween and thanks for playing along with the Sugar Ladies this week

    Hugs Tonje

    ReplyDelete