Monday, September 20, 2010

Steampunk Mini album details

Steampunk Debutante Mini Page Swap Details
Hi Ladies,

Listed below are the details on the swap. Thank you so much for participating and can't wait to get started.

This will be an 7+1 swap Please keep yours and send me 7.

* Paper Collection this month is Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante
* Shape~ Square (4" x 4")
* Challenge~ Pearls
* Please be sure to incorporate both sides of the design papers on each page.
* At least one embellishment on each page (lace, flower, charm, etc.)
* Back page will need to include a pocket with a tag for journaling
* Please leave at least an 1/2" space on the left side for binding
* Use medium weight chipboard
* Place your name on a small tag so we all know who's work it is.
* Anything goes as long as you use both sides of the design paper.

*Due Date is October 14, 2010. I need to receive all pages by the due date.

* PLEASE be fair to everyone participating. If you're unable to continue the swap, please notify me asap. This will give me time to contact my Angel Swapper. I would like everyone to have a complete mini album.

Place your pages in a plastic zipper type bag to prevent possible water damage and to protect the pages(Embellishments sometimes fall off pages during shipping). Include a SASE( PLEASE be sure that the envelope is large enough to fit all the pages)with the same amount of postage as it took to mail to me, plus and extra FOUR stamps. If additional stamps aren't needed, I will send them back. PLEASE NO metered strips!!!

Thank you all for participating. Have fun!

If you don't already have my address, send me a message on my YouTube Channel(beccafabozzi) once you're ready to mail out and I will message you my address.

No comments:

Post a Comment