Sunday, May 23, 2010

Scrap Class Project 6/8/2010






Here are some pictures of the project we will be making in my first class on 6/8/2010 at Dragonflies and Daisies Paper Crafts. It is a wooden sign that says "Create". You can keep the cut out letter pieces in the wood frame, or line them on a shelf as a display. I used the Making Memories Vintage Findings paper collection, as well as some prima flowers and prima pearls. This is such a cute and dynamic altered art project. If you are interested in signing up for the class, please contact Dragonflies and Daisies, danddpapercrafts.blogspot.com I am so excited to get started on this project, I think you will all love it! Kits will also be available along with a ustream taping of the class for instructions. Thank you all for your continued support in this new and very exciting venture.

4 comments:

  1. Becca, this is going to be a fantastic class to participate in!!! I can't wait. Question though if can't physically participate in the class will you be able to participate during the UStream portion of the class? Sorry a bit confused!! LOL Happens quite frequently!

    Thanks for your help!
    Candi

    Oh please give us a sneak peek of the Graphic 45 class that you will be having, PLEASE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becca, love the CREATE sign! Wish I could participate in your class. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you guys are interested in a kit for the "Create" sign, please let me know. I can get the kits out to you all that could not join the class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow...this sign is so fab.. Need to make myself one of those..
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete